also hey my mum noticed my anxiety tendencies AHAHAHA hey
what a great, totally caring, totally not selfish, totally not self absorbed “”friend”” you are :-)
go fuck yourself. stop interrupting my story mid sentence to tell me yours. you don’t get to police the people I associate myself with. you don’t get to get in the way of my interactions with other people. go fuck yourself.
thanks for not checking up on me. god. you can be so fucking shitty sometimes I can’t believe.
hey, heads up: being aware of the problem but not doing anything to fix the problem won’t make you better than anyone else.
being so fuckin annoyed at my mum won’t help my being sick and will probably only make my health worsen, but here i am.
also: my brother wants me to go to the hospital. my aunt thinks so, too. i think that’ll probably help me sleep.
but at the same time, god missing this many days of school in this class fucking sucks.
and I have fallen in love
with salt on my skin."
―Tyler Knott Gregson (via colporteur)
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
―21 things my father never told me (via 2977miles)
do you ever get so disgusted with yourself, like you can not believe how stupid and thoughtless you are and it’s so frustrating because you keep telling yourself that you’ll do better next time but then next time rolls around and the same thing keeps happening and you end up in this pattern of mediocrity.
i feel so defeated lmaooooooo lmao
*CRIES OVER GIRLS PROFUSELY*